How can I be sure that your employees are qualified?
Our employees are selected via a stringent, 7-step hiring process:
- Step 1: telephone interview
- Step 2: theory exam
- Step 3: practical exam (simulated situations in our laboratory)
- Step 4: interview conducted by our human resources department
- Step 5: health questionnaire and reference check
- Step 6: criminal record check
- Step 7: *training / evaluation in our laboratory for all those applying for positions as attendants
* In 2007, we set up a practice laboratory in order to train new employees more easily. All newly-hired attendants must successfully complete our review program (Safe Patient Handling and Movement Principles, CPR, hygiene and nutrition) before being assigned work shifts.